Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Brick Removal....02.03-04.2012

This weekend we continued the exterior project. We thought we would tackle the brick band that covered the front of the house. So Friday after we got home, we got straight to work. 
 
We noticed that every time we hit the brick wall in front of the garage it moved as one piece. So we got a bright idea....

 
I wanted to pull the wall down myself but muscles had to show me up. I did loosen it though!

 
After five truck loads of brick hauled to the dump, this is what we get to come home to every night this week. I think the blooming daffodils really make up for how horrendous the house looks. Don't ya think? Stay tuned for next weekend's project. I think the plan is to pull down the garage wall and put it back correctly this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment