Believe it or not, Phoenix is only two hours south of mountains that get a good bit of snow. Paul, Mary (my sweet lady friend), Mary's sisters and brother, and I spend the first Saturday of the New Year doing a little snow tubing in Pine, AZ. You will notice in the pictures below that I splurged and got a pair of snow boarding pants. I figured if I was going to go snowboarding in February that I might as well go ahead and get some nice paints so that I wouldn't freeze my butt off while tubing. I should have waited.......because the whole group got jealous of my awesome pants and dubbed me Mr. "Fancy Pants."
Paul (green tube) and I (yellow tube) climbing the hill................

Me right after I busted my tube.........

The
Heeley ladies, Landon (a random kid at the slopes that leached onto us) and me at the top of the hill......five seconds later we were upside down and the tube was sliding down the hill without us!!
Mr. Fancy Pants hugging Ms. Mary............

Paul and I......Tubing professionals!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment