Friday, January 16, 2009

Grand Canyon 12.31.08

I was fortunate enough to have Paul, one of my Anderson College buddies, in town to celebrate the New Year. One of the must see destinations during his visit was the Grand Canyon. The 1 1/2 hours of site seeing was more than worth the 6 hours of driving. I don't think that Paul and I said more than five words to each other while we were there just because the hole can make you speechless.

For those of you who are crawling in your skin that I only spent 1 1/2 hours there.....don't worry. I plan to go back up later this year to hike down into the hole and back up.

My favorite picture.....which is now the background on my desktop

A nice view of the canyon..............

I have no idea what I was thinking about............

Nice sunset picture..................
We were surrounded by a whole group of couples that were there to watch the sunset. So Paul and I just sat there trying to look manly so people wouldn't think we were a gay couple on our honeymoon.

1 comment:

  1. The picture of you thinking scares me, not because you're thinking but b/c it looks like you could slide off the cliff at any moment.

    ReplyDelete