Sunday, March 8, 2009

Three Hours at Michael's 2.21.09

I have been pretty busy with work so I really haven't had anything to report on my blog. However, two weekends ago Mary and I decided to go get our diploma's framed. Little did we know that it would take a whopping three hours to place the order. Those Michael's people are great at making things look pretty, but they are not to quick with a computer. After a few hours of watching them try to get the mats correct in the computer system, I asked if it would be alright for me to give it a whirl. Not only did I end up with a nice framed diploma, but I learned how to place orders in Michael's custom frame department.

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Where did you get the picture and did Michael's give you a discount for doing their job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picutre was from the Alumni Association. It is the senior gift they gave me in return for me giving them the right to ask me for money for the next fifty years. Hehehe.

    ReplyDelete